Assistant Professor of Biomedical Sciences and Neurology
Center for Neural Science and Medicine (CNSM), Cedars-Sinai
Affilitate Assistant Professor of Bioengineering
Samueli School of Engineering, UCLA
Assistant (Adj.) Professor of Medicine
David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA
Office: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 8700 Beverly Blvd, AHSP A8401, Los Angeles, CA 90048Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (424) 315-2657
Fax: (424) 315-2853
RESEARCH AND INTERESTS
- Kim J, Gulati T, Ganguly K. Competing Roles of Slow Oscillations and Delta Waves in Memory Consolidation versus Forgetting. Cell. 2019 Oct 3;179(2):514-526.e13.
- Ramanathan DS*, Guo L*, Gulati T*, Davidson G, Hishinuma AK, Won SJ, Knight RT, Chang EF, Swanson RA, Ganguly K. Low-frequency cortical activity is a neuromodulatory target that tracks recovery after stroke. Nat Med. 2018 Aug;24(8):1257-1267. (*equally contributing authors)
- Gulati T, Guo L, Ramanathan DS, Bodepudi A, Ganguly K. Neural reactivations during sleep determine network credit assignment. Nat Neurosci. 2017 Sep;20(9):1277-1284.
- Godlove J*, Gulati T*, Dichter B, Chang E, Ganguly K. Muscle synergies after stroke are correlated with perilesional high gamma. Ann Clin Transl Neurol. 2016 Oct 21;3(12):956-961. (*equally contributing authors)
- Gulati T, Won SJ, Ramanathan DS, Wong CC, Bodepudi A, Swanson RA, Ganguly K. Robust neuroprosthetic control from the stroke perilesional cortex. J Neurosci. 2015 Jun 3;35(22):8653-61.
- Gulati T, Ramanathan DS, Wong CC, Ganguly K. Reactivation of emergent task-related ensembles during slow-wave sleep after neuroprosthetic learning. Nat Neurosci. 2014 Aug;17(8):1107-13.
- Master's: National Brain Research Center, 2006
- Doctorate: Drexel University College of Medicine, 2012
- Post Doctorate: University of California, San Francisco, 2018
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Faculty Early Career Development Program CAREER Award, 2021
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)/ National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) K99/ R00 Pathway to Independence Award, 2017
- American Heart/ Stroke Association (AHA) Postdoctoral Fellowship Award, 2015
- Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Biomedical Sciences