Join our leadership giving society.
The Boelter Society, named for the first dean of the school, is the leadership giving society of UCLA Samueli. Its members, who give $1,000 or more annually, or $100,000 or more over the course of their lifetimes, show incredible leadership and vision by generously supporting the school.
Through the generosity of Boelter Society members, the school is able to provide student aid, improve classrooms and labs, and attract top students and faculty.
Boelter Society Benefits
In addition to knowing you have made a meaningful investment in the future of engineering students and scholars, there are several tangible benefits of joining the Boelter Society:
- Exclusive invitation to annual Boelter Society Celebration
- Special ‘inside look’ events demonstrating next generation technologies on and off campus
- Advanced registration and preferred seating at popular alumni and school events
Boelter Society Membership Levels
- Young Professional Boelter Society Member Classes of 2013-2017*– $250 ($21 a month)
- Young Professional Boelter Society Member Classes of 2007-2012*– $500 ($42 a month)
- Boelter Contributors – $1,000 to $2,499
- Boelter Associates – $2,500 to $4,999
- Boelter Sponsors – $5,000 to $9,999
- Boelter Fellows – $10,000 to $24,999
- Boelter Investors – $25,000 to $49,999
- Dean’s Scholars – $50,000 to $99,999
- Dean’s Ambassadors – $100,000 to $999,999
- Dean’s Visionaries – $1,000,000 or more
- Lifetime membership – $100,000 or more given over the course of your lifetime
*Date of last degree received from UCLA Engineering