Engineering VI - Room 384Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (310) 825-5194
Fax: (310) 794-5057
RESEARCH AND INTERESTS
- Probabilistic machine learning for unsupervised representation learning and sequential decision making
- Moser Flow: Divergence-based Generative Modeling on Manifolds Noam Rozen, Aditya Grover, Maximilian Nickel, Yaron Lipman Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2021
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Samsung AI Researcher of the Year Award (2022)
- NeurIPS Outstanding Paper Award (2021)
- ACM SIGKDD Doctoral Dissertation Award (2021) Given to 1 dissertation globally for outstanding work in data science and machine learning.
- Gores Award (2020) Stanford's highest award for teaching excellence. Given to 1 student and 2 faculty in the entire university.
- Google-Simons Research Fellowship (2020)
- Centennial Award (2020)
- Lieberman Fellowship (2019-20)