CIVIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
Boelter Hall 5732CEmail:
Phone: (310) 206-7624
RESEARCH AND INTERESTS
IN THE NEWS
- SoCal company faces e-waste problem head-on | Spectrum News 1, September 2021
Ph.D., (2011), University of Colorado, Boulder
M.S., (2006), University of Hawaii, Manoa
B.Sc., (2000), Utkal University, India
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- AWRA Scholarship, Colorado Division, Fall 2008.
- Beverly Sears Graduate Grant Award (Best Proposal), U. Colorado at Boulder, Spring 2008.
- 2007 ASCE/Walter Lum Scholarship, Hawaii Division, Spring 2007.
- RCUH Recruiting Fellowship, U. Hawaii at Manoa, Fall 2006.
- Everett E. Black Scholarship, U. Hawaii at Manoa, Fall 2006.
- Stephen Lau Water Research Endowed Scholarship (Best Student Grant Proposal), Water Resource Research Center, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Fall 2005.
- National scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for 3rd rank in the state merit list in graduate level examination in Physics, 2002
C&EE C159/C259: Green Infrastructure
C&EE 153: Introduction to Environmental Engineering Science
C&EE 164: Hazardous Waste Site Investigation and Remediation