MECHANICAL AND AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
37-132, Eng IVEmail: email@example.com
Phone: (310) 206-5598
RESEARCH AND INTERESTS
Transport phenomena, radiation transfer, thermal sciences, interfacial phenomena, sustainable energy technologies, electrochemical energy storage, photobiological processes, waste heat harvesting.
IN THE NEWS
Purdue University, 2002
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2018 Elected member - Scientific Council of the International Center for Heat and Mass Transfer
- 2015 Elected ASME Fellow
- 2014 Raymond Viskanta Fellowship, Purdue University, IN.
- 2013-2015 Research Chair for Junior Scientist, Région Pays de la Loire, France
- 2011 Elected SPIE Senior Member
- 2011 Henry and Susan Samueli Teaching Award from UCLA Mechanical and Aerospace Eng. Dept.
- 2009 JQSRT Young Scientist Award in Radiation Transfer
- 2008 ASME Bergles-Rohsenow Young Investigator Award in Heat Transfer
- 2005 Northrop Grumman Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2005 NSF CAREER Award
- 2003 UCLA Faculty Career Development Award