MECHANICAL AND AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
37-132, Eng IVEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (310) 206-5598
RESEARCH AND INTERESTS
Transport phenomena, radiation transfer, thermal sciences, interfacial phenomena, sustainable energy technologies, electrochemical energy storage, photobiological processes, waste heat harvesting.
Purdue University, 2002
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2018 Elected member - Scientific Council of the International Center for Heat and Mass Transfer
- 2015 Elected ASME Fellow
- 2014 Raymond Viskanta Fellowship, Purdue University, IN.
- 2013-2015 Research Chair for Junior Scientist, Région Pays de la Loire, France
- 2011 Elected SPIE Senior Member
- 2011 Henry and Susan Samueli Teaching Award from UCLA Mechanical and Aerospace Eng. Dept.
- 2009 JQSRT Young Scientist Award in Radiation Transfer
- 2008 ASME Bergles-Rohsenow Young Investigator Award in Heat Transfer
- 2005 Northrop Grumman Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2005 NSF CAREER Award
- 2003 UCLA Faculty Career Development Award